Tuesday, September 12, 2023

My Musha-shugyo trip in London

Hi, I am Zhao Han, a Ph.D. student in the Kawasaki lab. I am currently on a short visit to UCL in London with the support of the Musha-shugyo Program and I am very happy to share some photos of the experience!
Big Ben, you can hear its sound every 15 minutes.
Passed by an accordion-playing busker dressed in traditional Scottish clothing.
I was very lucky to see the opening of Tower Bridge!
Britain's most famous food, fish and chips.
The famous Westminster Cathedral is very spectacular and majestic.
There are always many people queuing up to take photos with Platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross Station.
Saw Van Gogh’s famous painting, Sunflowers, at the National Gallery.
The destination of my academic visit, the Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment, UCL.
UCL’s Student Center, although the fall semester has not officially started yet, many students are studying here.
September is the graduation season at UCL, and people wearing academic dress can be seen everywhere.
Finally, I am very grateful to Prof. Kawasaki for his support and encouragement during my application. Also, I'd like to extend my heartfelt thanks to Prof.Meng Jing and her team for hosting me and making this experience possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment